Wild Wadi Water Park
See Full Package Detail, Inclusions and Timings Below.
Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of an Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Wild Wadi is a great place to spend your weekends. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. Some of these include Jumeirah Sceirah, Ring Rides, Master Blaster, Breakers Bay, Wipeout, Riptide, etc.
You do not need to wait in a long queue to book your ticket
For more information feel free to call us on +971 52-678-8209 or send an email to email@example.com
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason if any of the rides are non operational on any particular day, in that case we does not holds any responsibility for the same.
- If you are selecting option without transfers then the best and cheapest way to reach is through public transportation, i.e ( Texis, Metro etc.) or you can book private transfers from our website in transportation section.
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off Available (If transfer option selected)
- Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Access to all the rides and roller coasters within the park
- Thrilling rides for young and old alike
- Food and beverages are available in the water park site
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason if any of the rides are non operational on any particular day, in that case RTT does not holds any responsibility for the same.
- This tour doesn
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, RTT will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- RTT reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, RTT will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then RTT will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.