For a lifetime Arabian adventure, Choose Overnight Safari Deluxe that is charmingly lavish and impeccably authentic. As you begin your desert expedition with a roller coaster dune bashing that is nothing less than exhilarating and fun, you’ll soon realize that the real fun is yet to start in on, with a lot of surprises for you in store. Our deluxe desert camp site that welcomes you with refreshments recaptures a mesmerizing ambiance inspired by the traditional Bedouin lifestyle. A great way to preserve the memories of this trip is to capture pictures of yours’ wearing customary Arabic costumes. You can also make the most of the opportunities that you get as part of our package, such as camel ride, adorning your hands with beautiful henna designs, and relishing Shisha.
As the sun goes down, you can relax in our luxurious, deluxe air-conditioned camp or wind down by the campfire. A delectable BBQ fare with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes is followed by a riveting belly dance performance in accompaniment to foot tapping Arabic music. Later on, we’ll provide you sleep bags, blankets, and overnight tea / coffee to experience an exceptional night out in the desert under the stars. After you savor the incredible sunrise views amidst soothing desert breeze next day, this enthralling trip will culminate with a delicious breakfast accompanied by aromatic coffee or tea.
Whether you’re a honeymooner or a traveler on transit, or someone on the lookout of a memorable holiday in Dubai, we’ll customize an overnight safari package that would enable you to head back to home with the cherished reminiscences of a magnificent trip.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, RTT will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- RTT reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, RTT will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then RTT will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Taking care of our guests is our utmost priority. Please notify us if you’ve any illness or food allergy at the time of booking desert safari/ dhow cruise tour. We’ll serve you accordingly.
- If you are suffering from any chronic back pain, neck injury or recently undergone a surgery,we suggest you to kindly consult the doctor before you go ahead for desest safari tour as it includes the bumpy drives over the dunes.
- Hotel Pick up & drop off (Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Desert dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Transport facility
- Shisha smoking facility
- Sunset photography
- Alcohol served (at extra charges)
- Tanura dance
- Belly dancing
- Henna designing
- Quad biking or sand boarding
- Overnight coffee/tea facilities
- BBQ dinner
- Morning breakfast, coffee and tea
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Photographic opportunity wearing Arabic costumes
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the