New Year Party In Dubai Marina
See Full Package Detail, Inclusions and Timings Below.
Tour Duration Start Timing End Timing Reporting Time Pick-up Point Days of Operation 3 hours 10:00 PM 1:00 AM 9:15 PM Direct to Location 31 Dec, 2015 – 31 Dec, 2015
Dubai by night, especially on New Year’s Eve, is simply enchanting! So be prepared to dazzle from our majestic traditional dhow when Dubai comes alive with fireworks and great festivities on the occasion of New Year. Glide through the heart of Dubai and all electrifying crowd along the exquisite Dubai Marina, as you enjoy awe-inspiring entertainment activities, surprise give-away and sumptuous international dining choices aboard. Special New Year treats including appetizing cake and champagne served at midnight will double the delight of your New Year party cruise.
So what better way to ring in 2017? Since New Year Eve dhow cruise party is a sought after event that tends to fill up fast, prior booking is essential. Please contact us for more information on 00971 52 678 8209 or speak to one of our tour representatives right away by clicking on ‘Chat Now’ option. Alternatively, you can drop us a line to email@example.com to know more about our exceptional New Year cruise packages.
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, RTT will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- RTT reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, RTT will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then RTT will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the \’Terms and Conditions\’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
- All promotions are subject to terms and conditions. Promotion can be availed by corresponding to our representative directly at +971 4 2972626 for more information.