Musandam Dibba Tour
See Full Package Detail, Inclusion and Timings Below
Discover one of the best kept secrets of Arabian world on a mesmerizing trip with us to Panoramic Musandam Dibba. A haven for nature lovers, its majestic landscape with crystal clear, towering mountain range, jagged coastline and salubrious climate will for sure leave you awestruck. We’ll pick you from your location in Dubai, and drive you past some of the most scenic regions dotting the UAE’s northern emirates including Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah. Moreover, the journey halts at spots including Carpet Market and Masafi Mountains that enable you to captivate some enchanting moments in the lap of nature.
Upon a picturesque drive through tapered trails and hair-pin curves engraved out of the magnificent Hajar Mountains, we’ll lead you to Dibba Harbor where you can board a traditional Omani wooden dhow reflecting Bedouin style decor with beautiful carpets and comfortable pillows. In glorious sunshine, as the dhow drifts along the fjords flanked by mountains, you’ll feel that you’re a world away from the daily hustles of life. The scenery is strikingly beautiful with all silence and tranquility around you. If you’re a water sport aficionado, go for an exhilarating banana boat ride, try fishing, or plummet into the emerald green waters to swim or snorkel to take in the diversity of exuberant the underwater world. After all, the water of Musandam is a sanctuary for an incredible range of fish as well as other marine life.
Aside from a sumptuous Continental buffet lunch, we provide you with all refreshments and snacks to ensure that you never run out of fuel to make most this astounding cruise. So to experience one of your life’s most memorable moments, contact us representatives today itself to book your trip to Musandam Dibba tour.
- UAE Residents are requested to send a copy of passport to process the border pass. Border pass is required as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba transitional border for all UAE Residents visa holders. Border pass will be made by us (it is free of charge) and it will remain at the Dibba checkpoint. It may take 2 to 3 days to process Border pass ,Please ensure you carry your Passport along with you.
- For tourist visa holders it is mandatory during the Musandam Dibba Tour to carry a valid passport as the tour crosses the army check point.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to we at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Taking care of our guests is our utmost priority. Please notify us if you’ve any illness or food allergy at the time of booking desert safari/ dhow cruise tour. We’ll serve you accordingly.
- If you are suffering from any chronic back pain, neck injury or recently undergone a surgery,we suggest you to kindly consult the doctor before you go ahead for desest safari tour as it includes the bumpy drives over the dunes.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Fishing & Swimming with life jackets
- Snorkeling with Equipments
- Drop off to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).