Iceland Water Park
See Full Package Detail, Inclusions and Timings Below.
The idea of spending the UAE summer in a place surrounded by ice and cold waters sounds really interesting, doesn’t it? You would definitely enjoy the Iceland Water Park, located in Ras Al khaimah, 45 minutes away from the city of Dubai. Flanked by the Hajjar Mountains and the Arabian Gulf, the park is created on a unique theme of Penguin Home Land and is spread in an area of 110,000 square meters.
This water park is home to the largest manmade waterfalls (Penguin Falls) in the world, the largest wave pool in the whole of UAE, polar mountains with more than 25 slides and separate water park for kids. The Iceland Water Park has everything that would excite kids and adults alike. It is also possible to indulge in snorkelling as the water park is attached to the Arabian Gulf.
While you can book your entry tickets directly from the counter, the main advantage of hiring us for this purpose is that we arrange customized the tour for our guests. If you are interested in this, give us a call today!
For more information feel free to call us on +971 526788209 or send an email to email@example.com
No Transfer, Private Transfer
- Hotel Pick up & drop off (If transfer option selected)
- Entry ticket for Iceland Water Park
- Access to exciting rides for people of all ages
- Free entry to all rides and slides in the park
- Food and drinks are available inside the park
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- we reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to we at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the