Full Day Explore Dubai City Tour
See Full Package Detail, Inclusions and Timings Below.
Dubai is a modern, vibrant metropolis infused with rich past and tradition. Fascinating and romantic, Dubai enthralls visitors with its exquisite coastline, artistic heritage, diverse culinary delights, and most of all – umpteen number of iconic landmarks that include both lofty skyscrapers and charming historical monuments. Dubai on Wheels allows you to experience the magnificence of the emirate, beginning with the popular attractions of Bur Dubai and Deira to Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, all the way down to Downtown Dubai.
Discover the captivating charm of the Dubai’s historic neighborhoods, as you wander through the shopping labyrinth of Gold Souk showcasing the finest array of gold, diamond and platinum jewelry. Not only does it enable you to practice your bargaining skills and enjoy the real deal, but also experience a genuine sense of the emirate’s trade scenario.
For a liberal dose of the region’s culture and heritage, take a leisurely stroll through the Bastakiya Quarter, boasting attractions like Spice Souk, Date Souk, museums, and art galleries. A visit to Dubai Museum within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort further enables you to trace past the glorious history and experience an aura of time-honored fundamentals, with its myriad of distinctive arts and artifacts on display.
After a coffee break, the tour extends to the attractions of Jumeirah – one of the emirate’s most upscale regions. This includes a trip to the picturesque Jumeirah Beach, mysterious Atlantis, The Palm, mind blowing sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, and Souk Madinat within the Madinat Jumeirah. Then, we’ll drive you through Mall of the Emirates and the attractions that dot the gleaming Dubai Marina. The trip ends with a visit to Dubai Mall, where you can enjoy dancing fountain show and take pictures of the towering Burj Khalifa from its waterfront. You can also choose to shop at Dubai Mall, which is the foremost in haute couture. Thanks to its huge spectrum of chic boutiques, designer stores, and concept outlets.
So if you’re looking to explore Dubai from a different perspective, this astounding sightseeing tour will provide experiences that are truly memorable and long lasting while ensuring that you won’t miss out a single of the emirate’s key attractions.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- we reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
- Gold Souk Walking tour
- Spice souk walking tour
- Bastakiyas (heritage)- walking through
- Dubai Museum walk
- Jumeirah Mosque (drive through and opportunity to click pictures)
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab (drive through and opportunity to click pictures)
- Madinat Jumeirah. Will get a chance to visit the Souk Madinat
- Atlantis the Palm and drive through Palm Jumeirah, stop at atlantis for photo
- Dubai Marina Stopover
- Mall of the Emirates (drive through only)
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show (opportunity to stop and view the fountain show later in the evening)
- View and click pictures of the Burj Khalifa from the waterfront at the Dubai Mall (can enjoy the spectacular view of the fountain show at the same time)
- Tour ends there at 8 pm (the guests are given a chance to stay back and continue shopping at the Dubai Mall if they wish or dropped back to their respective hotels with our tour guide).
- Drop Back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the