Dubai Helicopter Tours
See Full Package Details & Timings Below
Perhaps there is no better way to admire the panoramic coastline and skyline of Dubai than from an exhilarating Dubai helicopter tour with us. Experiencing Dubai from the air provides a unique and unforgettable view of the emirate. As you tour on one of our state of the art helicopters that abide by all the latest civil aviation rules and procedures, you’ll be able to savor the sights of some of the Dubai’s most popular landmarks from a totally different angle, such as Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, The World, Burj Khalifa, the historic Dubai Creek, and futuristic building along the Sheik Zayed Road, among many others. Flights are operated from Atlantis or Dubai Festival City throughout the year, and the tour lasts for 15 to 20 minutes. Whichever route you opt to fly with us, we assure you of a remarkable ride over Dubai.
- The Helicopter Tour depends on its availability but we will try the best to get it as per your time convenience
- It is Mandatory to carry your Passport at the time of your Tour
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, RTT will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- RTT reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, RTT will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then RTT will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
- Sheikh Rashid Palace
- Burj Khalifa
- Downtown Dubai
- Dubai historic creek and port Rashid
- Jabeel Palace
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
|Tour Duration||Start Timing||End Timing||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point||Days of Operation|
|15 minutes||12:00 AM||12:15 AM||12:00 AM||Hotel||
Monday – Sunday (All week days)