Dubai City Tour 4 Hours
See Full Package Detail, Inclusions and Timings Below.
4 hour Dubai city tour would take you to the most prominent places in Dubai. You also get to see two different sides of Dubai, the historical one and the modern one. Beginning with the Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort (built in the 18th century), you get to see Dubai before it discovered oil and became the power city it is today. This is followed by a drive along the Dubai Creek, which is a historical area and still holds remnants of the past.
You get to enjoy Arabic architecture with a visit to Jumeirah Mosque, which is the only mosque in Dubai open to non-Muslims. So, make the most of it. While the historical part of the city is quite interesting, your Dubai city tour would not be complete if you do not see its modern side.
The tour takes you Hotel Burj Al Arab (which is designed in the shape of a sail), the Palm Islands (largest artificial island in the world), Hotel Atlantis the Palm (the crowning glory of palm Jumeirah), Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world). The tour also includes a drive along the Shiekh Zayed Road so that you can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road.
This tour package has been designed to cover the most important places in the city of Dubai. This tour package is perfect for those who want to view the entire city of Dubai in a short period of time.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- we reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture.
Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel.
The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices.
Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island.
Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities.
Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world.
Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building.
Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to we at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the