Dhow Cruise Dinner – Creek
See Full Package Detail, Inclusions and Timings Below.
Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city’s history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- we reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Taking care of our guests is our utmost priority. Please notify us if you’ve any illness or food allergy at the time of booking desert safari/ dhow cruise tour. We’ll serve you accordingly.
- If you are suffering from any chronic back pain, neck injury or recently undergone a surgery,we suggest you to kindly consult the doctor before you go ahead for desest safari tour as it includes the bumpy drives over the dunes.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- 1:30 hour cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area.
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck.
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women.
- Smoking facility at upper deck only.
- Please note transfers will not be provided in the case of special deals and promotions.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai .
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the